“Amazing”

Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Hoboken
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took trip across to hoboken whilst visiting new york. Having watched the show before it had to be done.
Cannoli was amazing. Cupcakes equally fab.
Was disappointed to see that none of the family were there given the show portays the sister servce there.
No queues when we visited so was quick and painless.

1  Thank tomalli68
Write a ReviewReviews (2,373)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On my way to NYC my group and I had to stop at the iconic Carlo's Bakery. Wonderful! What a cute shop... Naturally I had the two types of cannolis featured (don't judge) and both were delicious. It was also really fun to see the decorated cakes, cupcakes and cookies. Wish I could of tried more...

1  Thank Tracey S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Traffic into Hoboken on a Saturday afternoon was awful. We set out for a visit to Carlos from a vacay at Atlantic City and glad we did. The line was long but they have an awesome and efficient system in place. Friendly staff and quite helpful. It’s iconic and touristy but so worth it. I recommend...anything! I would say my personal favorite is the sea salt caramel lobster tail. Holy Hannah! We had 4 in our group and got a lot of items for our return home. From cannolis to chocolate covered strawberries to cupcakes everyone loved all of it. Not much left after our 5 hour drive. If ever in the area I recommend that you stop in. It’s pretty awesome.

1  Thank Mandy L
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

They have rearranged since my last visit so much easier to get through when crowded. It is a ride on the PATH to get over to Hoboken but so worth it. There is also great Pizza places there and a good walking town.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Staff was very friendly! Hard to decide what to get! I purchased two different cream puffs and of course the famous cannoli! None disappointed, very, very good!