“Great but closed now”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rojo Loco
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It's right next to Long Horn Steakhouse.
Description: It's right next to Long Horn Steakhouse.
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Young people opened up this great place. Food was great, value was exceptional, and atmosphere was very nice. They told us that their landlord would not renew their lease. They were hoping to open a place in Freehold. I hope they do.

Reviewed 27 March 2011

For the fans of Rojo Loco, I'm sure you have noticed that it is now closed. My parents were literally two of the last diners in this place before it's closing in February. From what they had heard, the restaurant might relocate to Freehold, but it is definitely closed in Howell for good.

Reviewed 15 August 2010

This restaurant is really incredible! I stumbled upon it with my children when were leaving the Lowes. It looked like a family place and wow!!! It is officially our family's favorite place. The food, the service and the freshness is unbelievable. You have to try their guacamole, flautas, and their soups and salads are gourmet style. Trust me, you will agree. The decor is fabulous, and the menu is outstanding for the price and portions.