“Day out shopping”

Jackson Premium Outlets
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Jackson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 minutes from the Jersey Shore and one mile from Six Flags Great Adventure, Hurricane Harbor and Wild Safari, New Jersey Transit offers seasonal daily bus service from Penn Station, New York City. Local Shop & Stay packages are also available.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Average outlet shopping. Plenty of parking. Stores are spread out , so you need some time to experience all the stores.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Outlets often have their own line of clothing but still know your price points for the value or the items being offered. Example, Skeetchers prices can be better through sales at regular stores. Staff is very nice. Stores are clean. Parking is ample. Food available for a quickie bite.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

My 11 year old daughter had earned a free ticket to 6 flags for reading the most books. My husband and I do not enjoy roller coasters so we dropped off our daughter and 22 year old son at 6 flags. We had decided that we would not spend any money but window shop and would enjoy lunch and possibly dinner in their food court. Well after approximately an 1/2 hour of window shopping my husband purchased 2 pair of shoes at Ecco. We then went to the food court and had lunch (Sbarro, Nathans, Wok & Roll, Haagan Daz, Subways and perhaps a few more places) The restaurants were over priced with the exception of Wok & Roll which gives a ton of takeout for about $7.00. The mall was not over crowded and the sales people were very friendly and helpful. The mall is very clean and has a peaceful atmosphere. There were both higher and lower end stores. I did go to the information booth to see if there were any coupon books which I typically get free when going to outlets on bus rides but was told that the coupon books were $5.00. I declined since I never purchased a coupon book but later wished I had purchased it after I purchased a coat, shoes, 2 purses for my girls, shirts, and sneakers from the Nike factory. However I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by some stores that were willing to give the coupon discount without the coupon. There was also a band advertised to play music near the food court which was one reason that we went to the mall to kill time, however we never saw or heard any music. All in all, I did enjoy the mall and will go back as I feel that they have quality merchandise.

1  Thank Kim P
Reviewed 12 August 2013

You can pretty much get the same prices at any store's One-Day sales, or coupon events as here... but its a nice, clean fully covered outdoor mall, so at least you get some fresh air while you're shopping!

1  Thank NewJerseyBeachmommy
Reviewed 29 July 2013

It is very convenient for us as it is only a few minutes away. We usually go at off hours when Six Flags G.A. is not busy. There is not much shopping in Jackson so this is a go to place for us. Jackson Township was rural and is getting very suburban as time goes on therefor this is a plus for the town.