“A Pleasant Surprise”
Review of Inzillo's Pizzeria

Inzillo's Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 79 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I must've passed by this place a thousand times without ever stopping in. Last week, I went in for lunch with my daughter. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by this old-school style pizzeria.

I had a slice of plain and a slice of Sicilian. The plain slice's crust was soft and doughy. Flavor was also exceptional, a good mixture of seasoning and nice sauce. The Sicilian was very good, cheesy with islands of delicious sauce. I'm not a fan of Sicilian slices that are two inches thick and too-crunchy. Inzillo's was thinner, about an inch high. It has a doughy texture and moderate crunch, topped by loads of cheesy goodness.

The best part of it all? The prices are ridiculously low. At this writing, you can get a good slice of pizza here for under two bucks. Seriously. In 2014. If you live in the area, give Inzillo's a chance.

2  Thank AlexanderD