See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

It's an apartment. So there is no on-site service or support from the hotel. The apartment front desk will refuse to help you as the hotel irresponsibly put the burden of dealing with guests on to the apartment front desk. My key fob didn't work. I called the off-site hotel agent who told me she will replace my key fob and didn't. I waited, and when I realized that she wasn't going to replace my key fob, which prevented me from using any of the building facilities that they advertise, I called back. The off-site agent kept lying that she never received a call regarding a malfunctioning key fob even though she called me multiple times to try to get it fixed or replaced.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This place needs blackout curtains badly. Also pretty loud location as street noise is a problem and we had noisy neighbors as well. Nice big apartment and great location to food, shops etc. and PATH station right across street.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Stay away from this place. Made a reservation for a stay and a day prior my flight was cancelled because of the winter storm Niko. Showed them that was flight was cancelled because of the storm and refused to give me a full refund for my three night stay. Stay away from this garbage of a hotel. After talking with the supervisor he basically made it seem that I was making up the whole situation after giving him my flight and confirmation number so he could look up the flight himself and see that it was cancelled. They rather keep money than make a customer who could stay there again. If I could I would give them zero stars. Will also be placing a BBB complaint against the hotel and hope that Expedia drops them as a hotel. What a bunch of losers!

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2016

3rd floor room was really nice. We were 2 adults and 2 teens 16 and 13. Really modern and really spacious. Nice kitchen with coffee maker, dishwasher, stove, fridge and plates and utensils required. Free internet included, really spacious bathroom with tub and shower. Kids slept in the living area near the TV. My wife and I in the 1 Bedroom... very comfy bed. Walls are a bit thin. You can here outside noise as well as neighbours at times pretty clearly. But overall pretty great apartment.

Really nice area with small markets and bars and restaurants very close by.
Citi-bikes right outside across the street...also Citi-bikes are all over Manhattan so a great way to see Central Park and move around the City.
The Path train to World Trade or Uptown Manhattan was really close as well. Parking can be challenging but allot of choices in the area. Only suggestion if you're using the kitchen is bring salt, pepper, sugar. Everything else you can pick up close by.

Room tip: Building is 4 floors and a PH.
Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 4 May 2016

We are 5 with 3 kids aged 11, 15 and 18.
We had a good time at Dharma.
The apartment is good for 4 but also 5 inhabitants.
Just don't forget to ask for the 5th towelset.
Communication is efficient and good.
Location is near center of Jersey city and Path train that leads you to manhatten or Newark airport.

Date of stay: April 2016