I booked a room here after staying at the company paid Hyatt Jersey City as I was paying for this on my own. I was able to get it for $100 a night less. Location next to the PATH is great for going to Manhattan. My only complaint was that the Wi-Fi seemed a little slow but wasn't too bad. My view was of the apartment building next door. All in all, I liked the hotel and the bed was extremely comfortable. Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Starwood, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport
- The Westin Jersey City Newport New Jersey