My wife and I stayed at the Westin on Saturday night (family wedding). Nice location. Short walk to shopping and restaurants. Sleek looking lobby. The staff was friendly. Our bed was VERY COMFORTABLE. The room was spacious enough for two. Great shower head and spray handle. The Patriots stayed there Saturday night. Lufthansa's flight crews also stay there. The room was approx. $250/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport
- The Westin Jersey City Newport New Jersey