This hotel is located in the newly upmarket section of Jersey City called Newport. On the river's edge, the Westin is a less-than-5-minute walk from the PATH train which can run travelers into New York City in minutes. The staff were pleasant and helpful, offering at one point in my stay to change my room due to noisy neighbors. My Junior Suite was spacious and quiet, with phenomenal views of the river. There was room enough to spread out and work in one area, relax in another, and sleep in yet another. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, as well as a shopping mall, replete with movie theater in case travelers want to catch a film or have teens traveling with them. The waterfront walkways across the street are also perfect for romantic strolls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport
- The Westin Jersey City Newport New Jersey