“Great Menu”
Review of Amelia's Bistro

Amelia's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Amelia's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 597 Restaurants in Jersey City
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Morris Street
Transit: Light Rail - Essex and Marin Stop Path - Grove Street Stop
Description: Amelia"s Bistro offers new/eclectic contemporary dining experience. Dining room, outdoor patio and private party room are available.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Menu”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Went there for lunch with the family yesterday and everything was delicious. they have good variety on the menu. My sister lives in the neighborhood and swears by their food. It was my first time there and it was delicious. I had the calamari for appetizer, the short rib sliders (yummy). My family had the angus cheeseburger, cod and chicken fingers with fries. The portion of the cod was surprisingly huge for standard restaurant portions. I will definitely go again when next in NYC/NJ area.

• Visited March 2014
Allison D, Guest Relations Manager at Amelia's Bistro, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thanks so much for your feedback! We are so pleased you had a great time and hope to see you and your family again soon!

Princeton, New Jersey
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Nice place for a sunday breakfast. A lot of choices, good service. Location is good for a nice walk to the water after your meal.

• Visited September 2013
NYCRestaurant, Guest Relations Manager at Amelia's Bistro, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thanks so much for your feedback! We are so pleased you had a positive experience with us and hope to see you next weekend for brunch and hopefully for dinner as well!

Beaver Bank, N.S.
“Worth a stop.”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Had dinner and enjoyed ourselves. Had the shrimp risotto to start, beef gnocchi and blackened salmon salad. It was all very good. $65 including two glasses of wine. Nice spot to take a date or to talk to friends. Staff was friendly and washrooms clean. Would go back.

NYCRestaurant, Guest Relations Manager at Amelia's Bistro, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Thanks Matthew for sharing your thoughts with us! We are so pleased you had a great time and hope you bring your family and friends again. Have a Happy New Year!

Jersey City, New Jersey
“Delivery with a bug”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This review is about Amelia's delivery. When my food from Amelia's was delivered there was a live cockroach in the delivery bag. The restaurant was very apologetic and kind, even offering to send a replacement meal (which I declined).

I have had food from there before and it tasted great - especially the pasta with lobster and tomato. However, knowing what I know now, I would not eat there again.

• Visited October 2013
NYCRestaurant, Guest Relations Manager at Amelia's Bistro, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thanks for your review. We apologize for your experience and assure you the bug did not come from the restaurant.

We have never seen a bug in our restaurant and would love for you to try our delivery again. Please send your contact information to frank@ameliasbistro.com so we can reconnect.

Amelia's Bistro
Prata di Pordenone, Italy
“good, versatile menu”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

when I arrived in the US, I wanted to take my children out to dinner. This restaurant is right around the corner from where my son lives so was convenient. Nice surprise that it was not only that but also very good food. We sat outside on a balmy summer night which was much better than the ice cold inside. We ordered luinguine with lobster which was good, also prime rib was very good and the leek and spinach sides. Instead the potatoes were no good; I think they had been refrigerated in which case they just are not tasty anymore. Other than that a great restaurant we will return to next time I visit.

• Visited July 2013
NYCRestaurant, Public Relations Manager at Amelia's Bistro, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Thanks so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves in making everyone's experience a memorable one. Hope we see you again soon!