“Best bagels in the 6th burough of NYC AKA Jersey City”
Review of Wonder Bagels

Wonder Bagels
Ranked #1 of 16 Bakeries in Jersey City
Reviewed 2 June 2013

We stop here every time we visit our children who live in JC. Be prepared for a line on the weekends. Know what you want in advance - makes it all much easier once at the counter. (Menu is on-line.) The line moves fast and when inside the tiny shop you can see them making the bagels in the back. The Everything Bagel has the perfect balance of everything - nothing overwhelms and all mixes. My only complaint - they have been out of corn beef on my every visit. I don't like pastrami.

1  Thank NorfolkJL

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Always fresh, these are the bagels to get in the JC area. The guys who work here are always friendly and keep the sometimes out-the-door line moving quickly. This is the only place you can get tofu cream cheese that doesn't taste like a slab of rubber. Every time my dad is visiting, he takes a walk to Wonder Bagels for a pumpernickel bagel with cc, lox, tomato, red onion, and capers. He is a happy, happy man when he's in JC! I recommend the whole wheat everything with tofu cream cheese on both sides and tomato. So, so good. Pastries are also yummy. Now, a word to the wise, occasionally my order will be a little off and I never, ever pay the same amount. But I don't worry about any of that because my mouth is full of delicious bagel!

1  Thank WIgirls
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Very busy and hectic small bagle place downtown Jersey City. Freshly made Bagles made on site, the warm raisin bagles are the best I have ever had

1  Thank Atle-Robin
Reviewed 8 October 2012

This place has the best bagels in Jersey City! Crusty on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside. And their coffee is pretty good as well.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

Great bagels and great service. The prices are average but the taste of all their items makes up for it. Highly Recommend