3,155 results
All reviews vu restaurant statue of liberty hudson river manhattan skyline path train new york great view lower manhattan the world trade center freedom tower right next door exchange place path water taxi the empire state building valet parking into nyc easy access
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Take away the parking woes and my wife and I had a perfect stay. The room views and the hotel staff were really great.
With PATH tickets and MTA unlimited we visited numerous parts of NYC. For the price and convenience to visit Manhattan, Jersey city is the place to be. There are so many eating places nearby. Breakfast available cheaply at Harbor side and OK lunch at Exchange place or along Montgomery Street where there are plenty of cafes.
Thanks Giancarlo front desk for your great assistance and Phil at the parking station who gave us the history of Jersey city.
Highly recommended place to stay for anyone intending to see NYC. Hyatt...you are great because of your staff!!! Treat them well.

Room Tip: Room either facing Manhattan or uptown.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank scy298298
Reviewed 4 May 2014

17 hours flight time wears a person out. Bangkok to Hong Kong then Hong Kong to JFK. Taxi ride from airport was an adventure in it self ~ 1 1/4 hr on a Friday night. Our check in was quick and pleasant. Resteraunt/Bar has an awesome view day or night. A lovely lady took two sad tired travelers to a land of sweet wine with tasty homemade chip & sandwich on artesian bread. I thought our bed at home was comfortable but room 410 has it beaten. A broadway show tickets were printed by Concierge. Mohammad took great care of us at breakfast. Thanks

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Finless
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Amazing hotel, amazing view! The hotel manager went above and beyond to make my stay perfect! I proposed to my now fiancé and they helped set up the room for the perfect experience. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City April 26-April 29 while visiting NYC. Everything was wonderful starting with the car service we set up to get us from JFK to the hotel through the e-concierge service.
Check in was quick and efficient. We requested a room on a high floor which the front desk granted without hesitation. The room was clean and spacious with a fabulous view.
We ate breakfast everyday at the restaurant and the staff were genuinely warm and very hospitable. Arwal, Murad, Richard, Kiera, Catherine and the Supervisor Meghan all helped to make the eperience extra spceial for my family.
If you are planning a trip to NYC or the Jersey City area, make sure you stay at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City. Its very convenient and the service is second to none.

Room Tip: ask for a higher floor with a NYC view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Beana576
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I wanted to stay in NYC for the weekend but the prices were steep- I chose this hotel for the AAA advertised price of $215 but upon arrival the price dropped to $179! The wonderful Irina who checked me in also threw in free wifi ($9 dollars savings). My Rm was 228 which had amazing views of the Hudson, Downtown Manhattan & best of all The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island-Awesome; it didn't bother me to be on the lower floors at all. I've stayed across the river at the Ritz & believe me the view from here is better. You are literally 7 mins by water ferry next door to WTC site which at night looks fantastic from the bar. Weekends this financial district is deserted so you can score on street parking 1block away easily ($35 savings). Finally the breakfast buffet was well stocked & the staff are SO friendly & helpful-all of them. Excellent alt to the high cost of NYC.

Room Tip: It seems all the rooms have good views but try for the Hudson river for the full effect
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo