3,138 results
All reviewsvu restaurantstatue of libertyhudson rivermanhattan skylinepath trainnew yorkgreat viewlower manhattanthe world trade centerfreedom towerright next doorexchange place pathwater taxithe empire state buildingvalet parkinginto nyceasy access
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel last February for 5 nights and we enjoyed every night. Great location, next to PATH station to Manhattan (WTC station) and great view on the Hudson. We've had a room on the "Statue side" so had a nice view on Statue of Liberty. Breakfast is fine, didn't have dinner here, so can;t tell how this was.

Swimming pool is small, Fitness is okay.

Rooms are big and clean. Staff is friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BobbieNL
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had a room with spectacular view and space! Breath taking view of Manhattan skyline. Close to statue of Liberty and water transportation. NJ Transit train is also close by. The restaurant also has a great view of the water and city. Room was excellent, spacious, clean and relaxing. One down side (which doesn't affect me much) is that the in-room safe is located on the top section of the waredrobe. A short person would have some difficulty getting to it. First hotel I noticed a square toilet seat... hahaha.... all my friends joke about it. Parking is manned by another company and there's no discount for guests.

Room Tip: Get the view of Manhattan skyline.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank PedroJoven
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel is situated on the Hudson River directly across from the World Trade Center. Though undergoing renovation, the hotel was fairly modern and very clean. The ambience is nice, the hotel is quiet and is appropriately priced for the area. Be wary of the rooms on the first floor - plenty of pedestrian traffic walks by to check out the view, so if your windows are open make sure you display only what you want people to see. And if you are planning on getting your car in/out of the hotel frequently, don't plan on it being quick. I waited an average of 10 minutes each time I got my car out. Overall the stay was nice and the location is great. I would stay their again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I Would like to warn everyone who intends to stay at a hyatt hotel and use their valet services. During my recent stay at The hyatt regency in new Jersey i had my car Parked with The valet and The next Day when i Checked out The valet could not find my car, it had been stolen while in The custody of The valet. This was back in september 2013, i have been in contact with hyatt asking Them to cover The Claim that has been made by The rental Company for damages to their car, hyatt has denied to honor this Claim and have told me that the valet is outsourced and therefore they are not responsible for the theft of my car, i was skocked to hear this, had i known that hyatt does not take ownership or responsibility for my car i pay Them to Park for me i Would never have my car Parked with Them, But how Would i know that parking at hyatt valet is not hyatt!?? They have directed me to the valet Company, the valet Company also denied the Claim so i AM left to pay the damages by myself... So all guests who Like me Think they are safe by letting a reputable hotel chain Like the hyatt protect you and your property while staying with Them then i Can tell Them DONT trust them with anything, even if they charge around 30 dollars to park your car Per Day, they Will always find a Way to clear Them from any liability.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Nazir1
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Hyatt and I was very satisfied. The customer service is excellent and the room was clean and has a terrific view. Hotel was going through renovations but it didn't cause any issue. Very satisfied and would recommend to future travelers.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business