I would give this hotel 5 stars except that I hate that they charge $10 a day for wifi in the room, and that the only parking option is valet. This hotel is also very expensive, fortunately for me I got an insanely good discount by booking online!
Other than that, this hotel is amazing. It is located on the Jersey City waterfront at Exchange Place, which provides some of the best views of the Manhattan skyline. I just could not believe how close we were to it. It was amazing to look at especially at night. You can see the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty. There are water taxi options right on the waterfront there that will get you over to NYC within minutes for $6. The hotel is also right next door to the PATH station. The PATH will take you NYC within minutes also for just a few bucks. This is MUCH easier, more convenient, and cost effective than trying to drive to NYC (which took over an hour to get 5 miles from hotel to Central Park area, a $13 toll, and $40+ parking garage!)
The room was immaculate. Very clean, nice view, and the beds were very comfortable. We slept so well. We were provided with a microwave and mini-fridge. I would and have recommended this hotel to friends and family, and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July 2002, the Hyatt Regency Jersey City reflects Jersey City’s cultural renaissance and increasing value as a premier business center. Located in the heart of “Wall Street West” and just minutes away from New York City, this stunning property offers you the perfect venue for your corporate affairs while benefiting from the most remarkable skyline views Manhattan has to offer. Our full-service luxury hotel embodies the most modern elegance, unparalleled culinary experience, and outstanding service. Offering over 20,000 square feet of function space and 351 deluxe guestrooms with breathtaking views of Manhattan, the Hyatt Regency is the quintessential event location. The hotel is easily accessible by cab, ferry, or the PATH and is just a short ride away from Manhattan. Hyatt Regency Jersey City offers a combination of style and excellence that make for a truly memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Hotel Jersey City
- Hyatt Jersey City
- Hyatt Hudson
- Hyatt Regency Hudson
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City New Jersey