I stayed here on a vacation with my family in May, 2013. This hotel provides an amazing view of the Hudson river. You can have a very relaxed morning enjoying the view and sipping tea. I enjoyed my short stay here. Didn't use any of the services, so can not comment on that, but rooms are perfect, the location is really great. Nice walking area around the hotel. Overall a very relaxing stay. Internet is not free in the room, only in the lobby.
Great view of New York Skyline and Statue of Liberty
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July 2002, the Hyatt Regency Jersey City reflects Jersey City’s cultural renaissance and increasing value as a premier business center. Located in the heart of “Wall Street West” and just minutes away from New York City, this stunning property offers you the perfect venue for your corporate affairs while benefiting from the most remarkable skyline views Manhattan has to offer. Our full-service luxury hotel embodies the most modern elegance, unparalleled culinary experience, and outstanding service. Offering over 20,000 square feet of function space and 351 deluxe guestrooms with breathtaking views of Manhattan, the Hyatt Regency is the quintessential event location. The hotel is easily accessible by cab, ferry, or the PATH and is just a short ride away from Manhattan. Hyatt Regency Jersey City offers a combination of style and excellence that make for a truly memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Hotel Jersey City
- Hyatt Jersey City
- Hyatt Hudson
- Hyatt Regency Hudson
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City New Jersey