“Where chefs go to eat”

Saigon Cafe
Ranked #50 of 622 Restaurants in Jersey City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Saigon is one of the best places to eat in Jersey City. Food is excellent and the service impeccable. You can sometimes spot famous chefs having a meal here too. The grilled pork chop and rice is to die for!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

My favorite spot in Jersey City. The Chicken and Mint Salad is delish, as well as the Summer Rolls and Rive Vermicelli !

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Went here while on a trip to Jersey City. Found it scientifically.. ;o) ( I saw a pretty woman coming out the door and asked her if it was good. She said, "Best Thai in Jersey City")

Very nice staff (seem to be family) and decently busy on a Sunday night. I had ordered the moon cake but they were out so they gave me a thai pocket (not sure of exact name but much like a samosa). Very good. I had a yellow chicken curry which was nicely hot and very well made with fresh herbs. The best part however was their homemade tamarind soda. Had two of them and some Singha beer.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

i order the grill chicken over rice everytime i go to a vietnamese restaurant and man this place make it right and i also get a shack with my meal so yummy not many asain place's make shacks.....I LOVE IT...

Reviewed 29 June 2012

If you got to this place, I would recommend ordering GRILLED SHARK FILLET. Demand for shark meat and fins is growing now, and I would not be surprised, if trade for them were ended for a reason to protect sharks.. Do not miss your chance. I have had this shark fillet with yellow ginger sauce. The taste was great and exotic.
The place is clean, decor is simple and creative, and service is good. I definitely will be back.