I had never thought a property like this existed in today's mean and money centric world and even if it did you had even great people who inhibited it and made it worth every penny you spent. Voila I was in total Awe by the property and the more importantly the Staff, Admirable would be a small word for them. Especially Mr. Carlos, guy in spectacles in the night shift on my day of visit there. So let me just tell you about my experience here, I miscalculated my landing of flight here and ended up being 10 hours earlier than I had thought and planned to be, New York's cold isn't very friendly to outsiders and I was no different, I thought I could spend 5-6 hrs at the Airport itself but there wasn't much of a waiting area there, so I thought let me check if my hotel has a waiting area so I called up the reception and asked if they had one, and he happily obliged sure we do you can come in and wait for as long as you want and I picked up the cab and headed directly to their waiting area in the lobby. I waited there for 3 hrs early in the morning and even though their check-in time was 3PM and since they had an early check out of one of their customers, they gave me the room 4 hrs in advance, Ramada Management please take note of this, this is in no way to say your staff did something wrong, rather to let you all know they did a great job, and won a permanent customer in me. The room was perfect to my taste and so were the other amenities including the breakfast, the gymnasium, the location of the hotel, close proximity to the train station it had everything that I could ask for. So guys head out to this place and you will be surprised by the Hospitality of the staff there. Kudos to Mr. Carlos especially and to say the least Paola and Kathy too. They were all amazing... Actually it was coz' of their staff that they won me over forever, Next time in New York it will only be one place Ramada. Until then guys keep putting smile on their faces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is 100 percent Non Smoking and we are conveniently located in the heart of Jersey City just one block away from The New Jersey Path Train station and bus transportation center, Journal Square. This Path Station offers a train that will take you right into the heart of Manhattan in 15 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Jersey City
- Jersey City Ramada
- Ramada Jersey City New Jersey