We rented 3 rooms all with the King and double beds. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was very good and the staff helpful and friendly. The bathrooms are small but the shower was great. The parking is about a block away but not bad for $12/24hours. The area around the hotel is not like my neighborhood but lots of people were out walking so we felt safe. The VIP diner is within walking distance and has great food with large portions. The PATH station is about a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel. I would definitely stay here again for a visit to NYC. We came in during the day and followed our GPS system right to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is 100 percent Non Smoking and we are conveniently located in the heart of Jersey City just one block away from The New Jersey Path Train station and bus transportation center, Journal Square. This Path Station offers a train that will take you right into the heart of Manhattan in 15 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Jersey City
- Jersey City Ramada
- Ramada Jersey City New Jersey