I had my reservations about staying off Manhattan but the city had priced me off the island. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly and accommodating. For only $3 round trip I was in Manhattan and the Path station was an easy walk from the hotel. I love the Village and could get there in around 8 mins, which is quicker than coming from the Upper West Side, where I usually stay.
The rooms were spacious and the breakfast a nice touch. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is 100 percent Non Smoking and we are conveniently located in the heart of Jersey City just one block away from The New Jersey Path Train station and bus transportation center, Journal Square. This Path Station offers a train that will take you right into the heart of Manhattan in 15 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Jersey City
- Jersey City Ramada
- Ramada Jersey City New Jersey