“Fantastic Stay- Value for $$”

Hyatt Regency Jersey City
Ranked #11 of 634 Restaurants in Jersey City
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Christopher Columbus Blvd.
Transit: PATH - Exchange Place Light Rail - Exchange Place
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt with family and friends (All with kids under the age of 10). We were given great view of the Hudson river. The hotels lobby is nice and inviting and many people can be seen just lounging and enjoying the view of Manhattan and the river.
The breakfast buffet is fantastic and would reccomend to all and the service is top notch. The rooms are very spacious (King bed with seating area). The bathrooms can use an update.

The hotel is located beside the PATH which takes you to Manhattan in about 5min. Sadly, the ferries were not working over the weekend so we could not enjoy the great view.

I would reccomend this as a great alternative to staying in Manhattan.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My Hyatt experience completed and sealed my love for Jersey City. I must say I'm totally impressed by the quality of service offered at their restaurant. Anyone would look forward to this experience.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Enjoyed lunch with a colleague here about 3 months ago and was disppointed with the slow service, cool food, and lack of courtesy. The food portions were small and the cost was high> Not a good ratio.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Even after asking before ordering we were given teeny tiny portions and the food was very expensive. Not worth eating here. No sides wit the steak!

Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the the hotel for two nights this week and ate breakfast twice. Picture perfect views of Manhattan, the type of food I like (free range eggs, locally sourced produce, American/European style items), served in Crusette pans. Will enjoy every time I need to be in the area from now on. Bit pricey, good value for money. Suitable for business/family.