“Best Japanese I had ever”
Review of Komegashi Too

Komegashi Too
Ranked #29 of 622 Restaurants in Jersey City
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Since 2000, Komegashi too has specialized in contemporary Japanese cuisine, serving both traditional and innovative dishes in a sophisticated, comfortable atmosphere. Enjoy drinks at our bar or fresh, seasonal items for lunch, dinner, and brunch seven days a week in our waterfront dining room.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Well been there fisrt day of the business trip...
came back 4 times in a week...
very good everything!!!
nothing to say!!!
The tokio fusion Udon noodles are to die for!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Never eaten Japanese food before. 5 of us had a great selection of different rolls and I'm hooked. Awesome food, great Japanese beer. If I'm in New Jersey again, I'll be back......

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have visited this place a couple of times and I've never been disappointed. Their fish is fresh. I liked the chef selection sushi plate - the variety and portion is excellent. They also deliver!!!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The perfect place to have a dinner, very elegant, good atmosphere, nice view and excellent sushi i suggest to try not only the classic main courses (sushi sashimi rolls) but also the Udon and the Ramen.

1  Thank Paolo F
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Extremely disappointing dinner experience at Komegashi and do not want to come back again. I ordered Sake Ikura Don and the salmon portion is only less than one half of the size I had last Friday night.

Before touching the food I talked to the manager and asked to exchange for a new bowl and showed him the pictures I took last Friday. The manager insisted that the dish were the same and refused to change for a new bowl but send through two pieces of salmon. I expressed my disappointment on spot and refused to take the additional pieces but asked the bill and took away the food immediately.

I would like to encourage all people living in Newport NOT to dine out at Komegashi if you expect a fine dining experience and quality food.