“Good but not unforgettable”
Review of Two Boots

Two Boots
Ranked #50 of 596 Restaurants in Jersey City
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bethel (Canton), North Carolina, United States
“Good but not unforgettable”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The pizza is good, but not the best I've ever had, and there is an interesting variety. I tried the Larry Tate and enjoyed it. The location is small and we had to wipe down our own table. The atmosphere is mellow and uber casual. Grab a table, then order at the counter. Someone will let you know when your order is ready. Unfortunately, there were four of us together so "Dad" had to make a number of trips to pick up the food as it was prepared. I would go again if the NJ Turnpike tolls didn't add another $7 to our expenses.

• Visited October 2013

Santa Clarita, California
“East Coast vs. West Coast”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Having grown up and living most of my life in Southern California, I've had the opportunity to eat many different styles of pizza. New York style, Chicago style, California style and just about every style you can think of. So on a recent road trip to New Jersey to visit our son, my wife and I had the opportunity to try Jersey style pizza for the first time at Two Boots, Jersey City. We were not disappointed. The first thing I noticed was it was served by the slice. Not very common where I come from. The second thing I noticed was the abundant amount of toppings along with the great taste of the sauce. Trying to compare it to pizzas i've had back home was difficult. I have to disagree with my son when he said it was better than any pizza he had eaten but it came very close. If your travels ever find you in Jersey City and you have a craving for a very good slice of pizza stop in at Two Boots. You will not be disappointed.
You will not be sorry.

• Visited June 2013
New Jersey
“Cool pizza place”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I heard a lot of good things about Two Boots and I decided to go with my daughter and with one of my friends.
The place is super cool. The decoration, tables, etc.
I personally thought it was a bit pricey...
The service was ok.
The pizza was yummy but it was "almost" cold. We were starving and didn't want to complain. But I was a bit disappointing.
I will give it another shot. I hope next time will be better.
They have several types of crazy pizzas and I like the fact that they have vegan pizza.

• Visited March 2013