“Hidden gem”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
nyc
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This the best secret in jersey city being a native I thought it was time to share the love.
Absolutely get the sweet called kheer(aka Rice pudding) that's the best you'll find on the beast coast.
Their Chicken kababs are a staple here.

• Visited May 2014

New Jersey
“Very good food, amazing cheap price!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Very good food for the amount of money that you pay. The first time I went there, one of my friends introduced me to it. I gotta say, the restaurant is not fancy AT ALL, it's not appealing, I never eat here, I always take out food.
I was not impress at all with the decoration and anything in the restaurant .....until I tried the food....wow....very impressed!!! the price is totally affordable and you are eating real food.
Highly recommend it.

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Longtime popular restaurant”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

The offer great indo pak food at very good price. Family owned - started the restaurant two decades ago or something. They don't have a huge selection but it is enough and food is great. Very courteous service.

• Visited January 2014
New Jersey, USA
“Excellent food, good value”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My daughter and I were walking the neighborhood and decided to stop in for lunch. The food was fantastic, and I would highly recommend the samosa chat. The samosa, two of them, are topped with a spicy, flavorful chick pea mixture, topped with yogurt sauce, and a bit of fresh vegetables...perhaps one of the best things that I've eaten in my life. It's very clean and roomy, plus the prices are very reasonable. The woman taking our order at the counter was very personable, and I would highly recommend going to this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank SingletonFamily
“The Best in NJ”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I eat there every weekend ,also orders food for my party of 100 guest not only the food items are priced reasonably but they are delicious,try their PAYA or Goat Curry in sweet I loved the (Gajar Halwa) its a sweet dish made from carrots some nuts cheese etc.

Its not a fancy place but the food is good and reasonable priced and very affordable.

• Visited July 2013