“Had a great time!”

Teaneck, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a great time!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

JC Photo walk was awesome! I'm the type of person that is a little techie illiterate...Soo this tour was great! Chris taught me all those features and settings on my camera that I had no idea what they were for!
What's different about this as oppose to taking a class on how to use your camera or watching a video is that it's fun! Because you learn something on your camera and then you give it a try!! You also learn about some Jersey city history which is cool too! If you're one of those hands on type of people this is definitely for you!

Oh also I left with a little handy guide to help me remember all the things that I learned! BONUS!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Giglechk

Jersey City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a great time”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have had a DSL for a few years and never took it off auto. I decided to try the photowalk to try and learn something and I was not disappointed. The guide Chris was very helpful and addressed my questions on a personal basis. The group wasn't very big, and the day was nice. I had a great time. Learned a few things about Jersey City that I didn't know and have nice pictures too!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Henry M
Somerset, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Strolling through Jersey City”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Went on the photowalk this past weekend. My friends and I were looking for something different and fun plus i picked up a dslr a few months ago and wanted to go out and use it. There was about 10 people in the group we were in which i felt was a good size. Chris took us around and showed us some cool stuff around Jersey City and gave some history as well. He also took the time to help everyone with their cameras to make sure they were able to get the best shot regardless if they had an iphone, digital camera or dslr. Learned a lot in a short amount of time. Now i cant wait to go out and shoot some more.

-MG