“Best Pancakes EVER”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 23 August 2014

That says it all...where I have been all my life, looking for pancakes elsewhere? The search is over, best pancakes ever!

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

If you don't like to wait, then you might want to avoid this place on a Sunday morning. Once you get a table however, it's a great place. Good family atmosphere, all the usual brunch things. Serving sizes are enormous. Pancakes were really good.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

First off, be prepared for a wait on the weekends. I can deal with that. But it was very frustrating to have half our table's order arrive and the other half seemingly disappear into the void -- waiter seemed clueless when it came to rushing the missing food, so it basically came at end of meal. I think at that point the late items should have been comped, but we barely got an apology. Coffee and water refills were slow to non-existent -- this is the kind of thing that busy diners should always get right. As for pancakes, they're big and not too dense, but we're not talking quite life-changing flapjacks. Surprisingly, the best item we ordered was an eggs benedict -- nice, light sauce, generous portion (three eggs). If I was a local, I might give them another chance. But since I live in NYC, I'll just go ahead and visit another NJ diner -- they are plenty that are better than this one. And as they say, you only get one chance to make a first impression

1  Thank chazpbg
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Decided to go for dinner, was pleasantly surprised that there wasn't a 30 minute wait like it usually is Sunday afternoon. We both ordered chicken panini with spinach, goat cheese and a drizzle of olive oil, it was really delicious, curly fries were tasty and not greasy. I guess knowing how good the food is it may be worth a 30 minute wait. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Fast turnaround but without rudeness.

Good family friendly diner with hearty portions.

Kids burger and fries fed both my young kids with leftovers.

Prices are decent and cheaper than prices I am used to (NYC area pricing).

Waiter was fast, friendly and knew the necessaries patrons with kids need (extra napkins, plates, etc.) without asking.

Large crowd at door possibly for larger tables but we got seated immediately.

If you are near Liberty Science Center, it's a good place to stop for eats before or after.

Parking in small lot turns around just as fast as the seating.

Bathroom was extremely clean for a busy diner.