I stayed here with my family of 6 for a long weekend in NYC as hotels in the city are simply not affordable for us. The hotel was great and the kids loved the short walk to the train station and taking the train into the city so the extra couple minutes it took to get into the city turned into its own adventure. Would stay again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Pavonia/Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City New Jersey