Well, you would think that being a Hilton hotel that they would offer complimentary WiFi to their guests, but this was not the case. You had to be a part of their rewards club. Also, my bathroom had not been cleaned (dirty, wet towels on the floor, also smelled like urine). And then there were (what I assume to be) hotel employees washing/waxing cars right next to the building, making it difficult for our bus to get through the parking lot since these employees were unwilling to move out of the way. The staff were friendly, and they offer you a cookie when you check in (albeit kind of stale, but still) I wouldn't stay here again if I didn't have to. My boss was the one to reserve our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC up to 33rd Street in no more than a 12 minute train ride. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City New Jersey