Hotel was easy to get to, and NYC was only minutes away by car through the Holland Tunnel or by the PATH train. It was good to get out of the city for a break to a place that was calm, quiet, and welcoming. Facilities were all in good condition and the staff was helpful and cheerful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Pavonia/Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City New Jersey