“Awesome!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kenilworth
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel from august 7th to august 11th and we were very impressed!!! I had read some of the older reviews and I have to say those reviews are on longer true at all! The hotel has gone through new management and they have completely changed and renovated the hotel. There are some great things I would like to say about this hotel. First, the hotel provides a complimentary shuttle that picks you from the airport and they take you to the airport as well. The Shuttle also took us to the local train station which I thought was great, it saved us a lot of money on having to pay for a cab. The hotel is literally right off the parkway, the hotel about 15 minutes away from the airport and about from 5-10 minutes away from the local train station (Roselle Park train station) so I found the location for this hotel to be extremely convenient. The front desk staff was extremely nice, both the day and night staff for the front desk were very courteous and always had a smile on their faces. I absolutely loved the room, the rooms had a nice little décor, the bed was very very very comfortable, I slept like a baby. The room also has a nice little bathroom. I'm very big on bathroom whenever I stay at a hotel, and the bathrooms was very clean and very nice. We did have a noise compliant about the people in the next room over but the front desk staff took care of it very quickly and we fell back asleep quickly. By doing that, it showed me how considerate the front desk staff were of the guests in the hotel, by taking care of a noise compliant quickly and professionally. Overall, I was extremely impressed with the hotel, when I come back up to jersey, I will most deff stay here again no matter what. I look forward to coming here again, it hard to find a good hotel in jersey that is affordable and I have found it now, Kenilworth Inn! Awesome hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank chris g
Tony M, Manager at The Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Hello To Our New Orlando Friends! Thank you for selecting the New Kenilworth! I was happy to learn you enjoyed the new products and services of The Kenilworth. We did a fantastic renovation and it is now being proven from great customers like you. We are also going to introduce a fresh hot waffle come the fall. We pride ourselves in providing a great new product partnered with genuine service and we hope to have you back soon. Thank you again for selecting The Kenilworth.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
South Orange, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have recently stayed at the Kenilworth Inn after the remodel and I can say without a doubt I will definitely be returning, the decor has a contemporary but home feel to it, the staff is both courteous and professional. Extremely clean ands quiet for those that seek peace and tranquility, I am very impressed by the renovations and will recommend this hotel

Room Tip: book on line for various specials
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Tina W
Midland, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I recently stayed here with my daughter and her cheer team and had a very nice stay. The rooms have recently been renovated as well as the lobby, the rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was very accommodating and friendly as well. We had our very own breakfast room with great food each morning.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Carla J
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Sent here when our flight was cancelled, I must say we were pleasantly surprised. Both the shuttle driver and the check in clerk (Claire) we're pleasant and efficient after a long day of traveling. The room was clean, nicely appointed and with comfortable beds. The cold buffet breakfast was fine. Overall, a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Tiredtraveler20
Thank you for selecting the New Kenilworth a layover location! I was happy to learn you enjoyed the new products and services of The Kenilworth. We did a fantastic renovation and it is now being proven from great customers like you. We are also going to introduce a fresh hot waffle come the fall. We pride ourselves in providing a great new product partnered with genuine service and we hope to have you back soon. Thank you again for selecting The Kenilworth.
Roselle, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had a 60th Birthday Celebration Luncheon on Saturday, August 2, 2014. The services and skills of the staff were extremely pleasant and excellent. The luncheon was delicious, the rooms were exceptionally beautiful and wonderful.
I especially want to THANK Diane, for her warm, and professionalism in explaining to me regarding the event prices, menu, comps. I really appreciate you. I want to commend and THANK, Miguel, the CHEF for my event's delicious lunch. The food was absolutely wonderful. THANK YOU, ANTHONY, for a fine and professional and delightful staff that was involved with my BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION LUNCHEON. THANK YOU, Bob, Nicole, Tess, Jose, Eric, Claire, Nick. Each one of you are truly AMAZING. Please keep up the excellent work, continue to display the warm personality, and your professionalism. Yes I will visit this venue again.
Again, THANK YOU............THANK YOU............THANK YOU..................
FROM HARRY LAWRENCE, NJ

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny. Beautiful décor as well.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Harry L
Thank you Harry! As you know, We pride ourselves in providing a great new product partnered with genuine service and we hope to have you back soon. Thank you again for selecting The Kenilworth and we wish you many birthdays to come!
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

The construction is almost done. Hallways, doors and numbers on the rooms are completed. There is a separate area for the breakfast and the selection was good. The elevator is still out of service. I am glad we gave this hotel a second chance. Nicole was most helpful on admit.

Room Tip: Ask for room not facing the parkway if you are sensitive to noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Arubalover0914
Thank you for giving the New Kenilworth a second chance! I was happy to learn you enjoyed the new products and services of The Kenilworth. We did a fantastic renovation and it is now being proven from great customers like you. We are working on installing a new elevator in the future as well. We pride ourselves in providing a great new product partnered with genuine service and we hope to have you back soon. Thank you again for selecting The Kenilworth.
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

The room was both AMAZING and AFFORDABLE!!The receptionist,Claire was wonderful! Not only was she friendly you could tell she knew what she was doing.I would recommend this to anyone coming to Jersey.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Philip S
Best Place in New Jersey is quite the statement and thank you for being a valued guest of the New Kenilworth! I was happy to learn you enjoyed the products and services of The Kenilworth. We did a fantastic renovation and it is now being proven from great customers like you. We pride ourselves in providing a great new product partnered with genuine service and we hope to have you back soon. Thank you again for selecting The Kenilworth.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenilworth
Homewood Suites Newark-Cranford
Wyndham Garden Newark Airport
Hilton Short Hills
Hilton Short Hills
#1 of 1 in Short Hills

Been to The Kenilworth Hotel? Share your experiences!