“Reasonable price for size of food. ”
Review of Sub Where Else

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sub Where Else
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Kenilworth
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I am a frequent sub where else customer. I have tried almost all their foods and yes it is good. The boars head colds cuts are awesome. Their burgers are very good. Keep in mind to request for the condiments like tomates, etc. The size of the burger is big enough to fill you up. Yet if you are a hungry man just add the fries for a small fee and you will not be able to finish your plate. It is almost like they give you too much but not compromising for great taste. Their meals are delicious. The small sub is like a foot long. Stop going to the franchise places and stop by sub where else.
I work around the corner until I was introduced and now I am hooked. I am having their burger for lunch tomorrow. See you there.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We grab lunch here weekly, if you are looking for a delicious sandwich with fresh rolls and Boars Head cold cuts this is the place! Love their Sloppy Joe and Italian sub . Also like the chicken salad. If you are cutting back on bread they have a sub in a tub option making it more like a salad. Delicious food by some hardworking folks.