What a nice surprise. Nice, clean, quiet hotel close to the beach. Cheaper than other 1 star motels in NJ shore during the summer season. It takes 15 min to get to the beach. Restaurants in the hotel plaza are the Long Horn and Ruby Tuesday plus Starbucks. On the other side of road there is Pizza place and McDonald. So convenient. The hotel offers breakfast of your choice. Worth the money for the close proximity to the beach. From now on, this will be our future weekend beach stay hotel!!!The best hotel in the Point pleasant, Lavallette, Ortley beach and Seaside Heights area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood – conveniently located near Exit 88 of the Garden State Parkway on Route 70 – features an indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, and 24-hour business center. Premier guest room amenities include 32” LCD TVs, generous work desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, and self-adjusting beds. Enjoy a brand new Ruby Tuesday restaurant, LongHorn Steakhouse® and Starbucks® next door. Complimentary WiFi access is available throughout the hotel. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in (some exceptions apply). Valid photo ID and credit card required at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood Hotel Lakewood
- Lakewood Hilton Garden Inn