“All your needs taken care of.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cross Mill Diner

Cross Mill Diner
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“All your needs taken care of.”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

4 of us stopped here for Sunday Brunch on a cold January day. The diner was almost full, but was able to get a booth without waiting. The waitress was very attentive without being too pushy. The eggs I ordered were made to perfection and the sausage patties were large and tasty. A lot of diners just pile on tons of potatoes to fill the plate, but that's not the case here. A full breakfast for 4 cost only $36,00 which is a bargain.

• Visited October 2013

Lakewood, NJ
“My favorite breakfast spot!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The food is great, the service is great!!! I go there at least once a week. You're homefries are awesome!!!

• Visited October 2013
Mission Viejo
“Quiet breakfast spot”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Stopped here for breakfast based on past reviews on Yelp. Had the eggs Benedict which was generous but the ham was quite salty. My son had the 'Jersey Sloppy Joe' which was a sandwich piled high with turkey, corned beef and pastrami. Quite good. The staff were friendly enough but I did not like it enough to return. did try a diner called Shut Up and Eat and it was really good!

Visited July 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Love those Diners!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Oh how I wish the South had diners! Every time we go North, a meal at a diner is a must! This diner was close to our hotel, and we had read good reviews, so we tried it. Glad we did! Service was quick and the food was delicious! Another thing I miss in the South is the lack of good hard rolls and Taylor Ham! I'm a born a bred Southerner, but the child of a Yankee, so was introduced to good northern food as a child. The diner's egg, cheese and Taylor Ham sandwich on a hard roll was wonderful! Shared the chocolate chip pancakes with a family member, and they were wonderful too - just the right amount of chocolate chips in fluffy pancakes! Prices reasonable as well.

• Visited May 2013
Lakewood, New Jersey
“Friendly, warm, welcoming”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I have had the pleasure to dine at the Cross Mills Diner twice during my stay in the Lakewood area. The people are friendly, the food high quality, and the price is fair. I would reccomend this restaurant to my friends.

• Visited October 2012