“Always a GREAT Experience”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Lakewood
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Fast friendly drive thru won't take away from your commute! Such a convenient location! The attentive Barista will quickly respond and meet your caffeine needs

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Just can;t believe all of the cleaning that the crew does daily! I have never been in there when it is not clean and that makes it a place that I stop at 3 - 4 times a week on my way home from work. The crew are all exceptional, they work as a team and they work well. I have visited many Starbucks, and this is in the top 5 of all I have ever gone to.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I'm a regular user of this particular Starbucks, as its on the way into work. Fortunately the staff is friendly and provide excellent service. Depending on who's working, you can get select drinks off their "secret menu" ( if you're not familiar with the secret menu, google search it).