“Special Menu was outstanding for 25.00”

D'Floret Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
D'Floret Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2012

My husband and I had the 25.00 special menu it was outstanding, had the butternut squash soup, he had the spring rolls, super delicious I had the salmon, he had the pasta for his entree.. Love this restaurant.

1  Thank Grace c

Reviewed 18 September 2012

My brother-in-law drove about 90 minutes a few weeks ago to try the restaurant based on what he had heard. Rarely, does he recommend a restaurant. So the four of us tried it. The creamies mushroom soup ever! A crab appetizer with what appeared to be 100% crabmeat and just the right amount of tarragon and gourmand sauce to tease me for more. A special that night was lamb - WOW! If it's offered when you go, try it. Medium-rare was phenom. Dennis Foy, owner/chef keeps the menu simple with $10, $15, and $25 items with a streamlined menu to please each palate whether its chicken, beef, pork, seafood... Dennis Foy spent time speaking with us and sharing some of his restaranteuring history. Very personable man! There are only about 10 tables; probably reserving a table is not a bad idea. You never know what is going on in town that impacts the dining. Definitely worth a try.

2  Thank Janou J
Reviewed 13 September 2012

On a rainy evening, we drove the 45 miles to visit this new restaurant. We were not disappointed. The service was excellent . My wife had the asparagus soup which was a little watery. I had the fresh garden salad with poached apples and caramelized walnuts. It was one of the best salads I've tasted in a long time. For a main entree, my wife had the homemade fettuccine while I had the Alaskan salmon. Both can be rated as a (9) on a scale of 1-10. There is a parking lot across the street, but bring quarters as it will cost you $.25 for 15 minutes. Incidentally, we ordered from the three-course prix fixed menu ($25), and it was a good choice. Since I had some left over chilled tomato confit, I put them on warm garlic bread for a make shift procetta.....mmmmm!!

4  Thank donkamienski