“Always pleased”

D'Floret Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
D'Floret Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Flemington, New Jersey
“Always pleased”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

My parents have eaten in all Chef Foy's restaurants over the years. We were very excited to see he opened up in Lambertville. Excellent meal,,fun intimate ambiance.My parents were thrilled to compliment the chef.The beautiful artwork is his! Can't wait to return.

• Visited September 2013

Yardley, Pennsylvania
“A Culinary Treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

The (4) of us had dinner @ "D'Floret", last night. We each ordered a different appetizer & we all shared. Yummy!!! Our entrees were very good, as welll. Altho, the salmon portion was skimpy & the veal bolognese was a bit greasy. Again, we each ordered a different dessert & we all shared. Umm, umm, good!!!

Because it was raining, we couldn't sit outdoors. Indoors, the restaurant seats about 24 people. It's one small room. If you don't mind being seated close to other patrons, try D'Floret. And, remember to BYO.

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“This is a great Bistro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

I've eaten here four or five times now, tonight was over the top. Foie Gras with a red bell pepper puree and Pate de Campange for starters, Best Pate ever!! The Foie lost our collective vocabulary to describe this dish, it became monosyllablistic - wow, incredible, you get the point,
The whole roasted chicken for two is the real deal, I don't think there is another restaurant that cook such simple food so well, I'm hooked!!!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank John J
Lumberville, Pennsylvania
“Very Memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

I live in Lambertville and held off dining here based on the oldest reviews on TA. They were very mixed reviews and in living here, there are close to 100 choices on either side of the bridge. So my husband and I popped in on bicycles one day to check the place out.

We ate here last night and I can only say that I wish that we had gone sooner! We dined on the patio and it was amazing. They had an open bonfire in a large grill with logs burning and a heater going in the little courtyard behind the restaurant; it was very charming. Our wait staff was friendly and attentive without being intrusive.

The food was cooked to perfection. Based off of the most recent review, I went with the Crab appetizer; that reviewer was correct in that there is ZERO filler. The flavors were amazing. My husband had the special tomato with mozzarella which he thoroughly enjoyed. My entrée, the red snapper, was cooked perfectly: a tiny bit of char around the edges and moist inside. It came over a bed of insanely good tomatoes and balsamic. My husband was pleased with his steak.

The owner/chef was friendly and stopped at our table. We told him that we will definitely be back.

My only concern now that I have written this is that I am not going to be able to get reservations on weekends when it becomes the new hot restaurant in Lambertville. BYOB

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DERiverGal
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellence in Lambertville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

My date & I enjoyed an excellent meal at D'Floret in Lambertville. I challenge anyone to find a chef, who cooks fish better than Dennis Foy! The crab tian is exactly that - CRAB, no filler, perfectly spiced. And the scallops, not overdone as you'll find in most restaurants, nor were they underdone, they were spot-on perfection! My date's choice of the steak also proved to be a good one. While steak is not my thing, the bite I had was delicious. As usual, we passed on dessert, so I can't comment on those selections. If you're in the Lambertville area I'd suggest you get yourself a reservation to an intimate space with lovely art and GREAT food!

• Visited February 2013