“Recommend highly!”

D'Floret Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
D'Floret Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2014

start with the crab tian, a wonderful interpretation of a crab cake. if you are there when they have the cured fresh sardine, it is also a must. The gnocchi was also a must as was the salmon and the one fortunate member of our crew that had the elk stew. We will go back again, and again. go during the week as Fridays and Saturdays are crowded! limited seating, but vibrant display kitchen. the chef is outstanding!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Chef Foy very good fare.
My party all enjoyed their appetizers. The gnocchi were excellent. The vegetable soup was very good. The fish and meat entrees were perfectly cooked though we did find the lamb dish oversalted. The desserts were very good. We will be back.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Last night we enjoyed a truly outstanding dinner at D'Floret, a cozy spot in Lambertville. We have been there several times in the last few months. Since we live right across the river in New Hope, we have access to many wonderful restaurants. The food, staff and atmosphere is just great. We will return to soon to enjoy another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I saw that New Hope and Lambertville were having restaurant week and I researched to find a new restaurant to try (mind you I'm from the Lehigh Valley and am not familiar with many restaurants in the area). I stumbled across D'Floret and saw all the great reviews. The reviewers did not disappoint. For appetizers my friend and I split the gnocchi and crab tian. I have to say they both were good but the gnocchi was AMAZING (so much so I got an order to go after dinner so I could have it for lunch the next day). We both got the red snapper. I thought the fish was cooked perfectly and the roasted garlic really added to the dish. I'm not a fan of olives so the taste of them is why I wouldn't say it was amazing, but that's just my own personal preference. Still a very solid dish. For dessert we split the cheesecake and chocolate cake (mousse). AMAZING!!! I haven't had desserts that good in a long time. The cheesecake was light and airy and the mouse wasn't overly sweet but satisfied my taste for chocolate. The atmosphere was very pleasing and the service spot on. I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Stayed in a Lambertville NJ B&B for husbands birthday. I researched some restaurants for Saturday night, and when I saw that Dennis Foy had a restaurant in Lambertville, I knew we had to try it. Have been to his previous restaurants in Morris County (Tarragon Tree, etc) so knew it would be good.

They have two seatings-- 6 and 8:15 pm. We took the 8:15 pm. Must say I was surprised to walk in and find only about 8 tables, with Dennis Foy cooking right in front of us. We had very little wait for a table, the place was full and everyone was having a wonderful time.

We had a delicious mushroom truffle soup for starters, and then I had the best meal I ever had. It was seared red snapper with a tomato-ey taste and hericot verte. My husband had wild Alaskan salmon with baby kale, and we both loved our meals. Service was wonderful and it was a great meal and a great evening.
Would definitely return.