“Lovely, Romantic Treaure”
Review of Manon

Manon
Reserve with OpenTable
Manon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 46 Restaurants in Lambertville
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Bridgewater NJ
“Lovely, Romantic Treaure”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have been to Manon's several times and the food is always excellent. Last time we both had the sirloin steak with the green peppercorn sauce-- it was superb, one of the best meals I had in a long time. The service is wonderful and the atmosphere is charming. This restaurant is well worth the visit, I would highly recommend a visit.

• Visited May 2014

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Very enjoyable meal”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We had a great dinner at Manon. We were promptly seated at a nice table next to the window. The table was set with fresh flowers.
Our meal was excellent. We had lobster bisque and mushroom soups. My wife had the scallops and I had the duck. Both were excellent.
Service was excellent.
The restaurant is BYOB.
There is a parking lot across the street with metered parking.
We will be back.
We also bought some nice pottery here too.

Princeton, New Jersey
“Great French cuisine”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is a very charming place and a great place to dine with freinds or family. The menu is somewhat limited, but the food quality is outstanding. I always get the duck as my manin course and have always been very satisfied. Good value for the money even though it is a cash only place. You can bring your own wine though.

Visited April 2014
Doylestown, PA
“Great spot - no credit cards - that's sketchy”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at Manon on Saturday night. As usual the food was great. The atmosphere is charming. Dimly lit and intimate. BYO, brought a very nice Margaux, had the duck. Excellent. This one is on my top 3 BYO's in Lambertville (Brian's and Hamilton Grill are the others). While waiting for the check I was wondering why we don't visit Manon more often? When the check arrived I remembered - no credit cards! A little inconvenient was the first thought but then I thought deeper. I decided its a little sketchy. I pay my taxes and I resent anyone who doesn't pay their share. I'm not accusing the owners but it doesn't pass the smell test and the perception of a problem is almost as bad as a real problem. Take credit cards! Its what your customers want to use! Why say no?

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Chris C
New York City, New York
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We just experienced Manon for the first time. It's very quaint and cosy inside and most important our food was outstanding. My husband ate the Bouillabaisse and loved it. I ate the peppercorn steak, exactly how I remembered it in France, and not made over creamy like most other restaurants tend to make the sauce. Salads were also excellent, not overdone with dressing, fresh greens. The only reason I would not give it 5 is that the noise carries in there so you can hear all conversations going on around you. Nothing the owner can do about that unfortunately. Windows need a really good clean too...sounds bizarre but it was distracting and this is something that could easily be taken care of. I would definitely go back.

• Visited February 2014