“Wonderful food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great food and fun crowded atmosphere. The butternut squash ravioli with brown butter sage sauce is amazing. Also brussel sprouts. BYOB

Visited April 2013

New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Now that is more like it - Great Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

We went there last weekend for dinner for 4 with friends last weekend at 8pm Saturday night. We had great time and food was spot on - very tasty. I had lobster fra diavlo - it might have been a special or off menu. My wife had chicken parmigiana. My friends wife had seafood medley and he had salmon. All wear fantastic. I had my usual tartufo dessert. Just wish they had a cappuccino machine.....

New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Was my favorite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at Rick's this past Saturday night. We live in area and have been there couple times a year. She had chicken parmigiana and I had fish. Service was good, atmosphere great and tartufo dessert spot on. Entrees were hot but devoid of any flavor or taste. Like it was cooked without spices or salt. We were both disappointed that it was not up to usual quality.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I don't get the popularity”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Rick's is a run-of-the-mill red sauce Italian restaurant with not a shred of imagination. Food preparation was fine, service was warm and the wood paneling made me nostalgic for my family's 1950s living room, but unless predictable is at the top of one's list in choosing a restaurant I'd skip it.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank JMH1896392262
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“Defensive waitress food overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Being new to area tried this restaurant - tiny interior very crowded tables. Busy and understaffed. I ordered the eggplant parm which was pretty good but not the best- when our bill came the price on bill was higher than advertised price which I addressed, she was very defensive that the marker board was in error. I pointed out that the price advertised should be the charged price . She "fixed" our bill and made an error and increased it, again I pointed out the mistake
Finally our bill was correct. I don't think servers should argue with customers. I don't think we will be back as were not treated well
It was a BYOB