“great service, food, and value”

Sneddon's Luncheonette
Ranked #17 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Even though continental breakfast was included at our hotel, we had breakfast here two times during our two night stay in Lambertville! We enjoy going out for breakfast and this place was great!

It feels like a step back in time, like an old time diner with an old time feel. The service was excellent! The food is typical diner/comfort food done right. Nothing fancy, nothing pretentious!

Ham and cheese omelet and corned beef hash with eggs over easy - delicious! Huge portions and great value!

They have a lot of daily specials too.

We definitely plan to return on our next visit (twice).

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast recently after having not been here in about a year. Our last breakfast there wasn't great but it's a good location and after walking the canal the perfect casual spot. However our recent breakfast was terrible.

The seating area definitely needs some sprucing up and a good cleaning.
The ladies working there are great, very friendly and make you feel at home but the food, bad

I ordered eggs over medium, after having asked how I should order them so they weren't runny and they we're runny anyway. The scrapple was deep fried and saturated with grease. They have corn muffins on the menu but the price was a little high so I asked if they were made there and the waitress was honest and said no, they come in a big tub. I didn't get one, not so much for the price, but I could buy my own entire tub at the grocery store!

My boyfriend ordered steak & eggs & the steak was awful, poor quality and rare in some spots. He had an upset stomach for hours afterwards. It may just have been a coincidence but it happened so quickly afterwards it's hard to be convinced otherwise.

It's the perfect location in town and there's definitely a need for a diner type place, if they'd improve things a bit it could be great!

1  Thank HappyGirlNinetyNine
Reviewed 28 May 2014

sort of a Ma and Pa place left over from early days in Lambertville. I like that kind of local feeling. Kind of nostalgic.
Food is very good and I go there occasionally.
The service is always fast and food is fresh.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Steak, egg and cheese with fried onions sandwich was the best!!!! Need Starbucks coffee to complete the experience

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Located on Bridge St in the heart of everything! Great spot for a breakfast, sit in the window seat if you can. You'll always have a full cup of coffee here, I had a tomato-feta omelette delish and my husband had short stack of blueberry pancakes, he could never finish a regular portion,HUGH! This is one of those places you find local people, many daily specials, good food!