“Great”

Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to go to for soups,salads sandwiches and above all,burgers.Good ingredients,competent execution and attentive service.Large selection of good draught and bottled beers and wines by the glass or bottle.reasonable prices and free parking.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Very cozy inside and really enjoyed being able to eat in a private area outside. Food was a notch above pub grub and I thought they had a nice selection of craft beers.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We had a lovely dinner, service was good, bar very friendly, and convenient parking available. The room are clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I worked with the inn for my wedding room block. I spoke with the manager multiple times and they confirmed my wedding room block; 4 rooms for the night of our wedding-held until the month before the wedding date. I had called at least 3-4 times to confirm the block and everytime they said yes Ms G we have your block but no one has booked yet. I called yesterday to confirm again and check to see who if anyone had booked- when I called they said they didn't have my block and they were all booked. I explained to them I listed them on my wedding invitation and how upset I was they did this. They were the last hotel option we had in town! All they could do was apologize because they were booked. They were not even that sorry! They explained "they had no idea how the room block never made it into the book, but the manager does remember the block for you." I asked them to explain to the guests-when they call to book- that they are simply full instead of saying there is no room block here by that name. We will see when I call to test them how they handle it. HUGE disappointment for our wedding, guests, and planning. I will never be staying there or recommending them.

1  Thank Ksg201
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Both our 1 night stay and the multiple meals we at here were outstanding. There is nothing about our stay or meals that we wished were better. Clean and well run. A cozy inside bar atmosphere and and outdoor dining in a fabulaout courtyard.