“Friendly clean homey comfortable place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lambertville
Bridge Street House
Ranked #1 of 3 Lambertville B&B and Inns
florida
“Friendly clean homey comfortable place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here aug 2014. The place is immaculate. The room was beautiful. The towels were were wonderful. The lobby had coffee, tea, water, fruit and real cream. The porch out front is great for people watching. Its real close to everythng. U can walk everywhr. I wuld definetly stay again.

• Stayed August 2014

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. Carol was very helpful and friendly. She went out of her way to help my husband plan this surprise trip for me. The rooms are clean and updated. It's an old house with character, but it definitely has a modern look. The location is great - walkable to tons of restaurants within Lamberville and New Hope. There are books to read in the common area, along with coffee/tea and snacks. This is a guesthouse, so don't expect breakfast, but there are many great options close by.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

My Husband and I only stayed 1 night on Saturday, and we loved it..Carol greeted us and gave us a tour of the Inn and every room is gorgeous..We stayed in the suite which had a King bed & flat screen TV...Everything is walkable...The place is Very clean...We will be back in October..Our room is already booked...Carol is so helpful and makes you feel like family without being one bit intrusive..haha..You know how some B&B's can be..This was fabulous & I actually hate letting the cat out of the bag because we want to make sure there is always a room for us..lol..Every room is unique in it's own way...Carol is a great decorator...Trish the housekeeper was so sweet too!!! Lambertville is my home away from home...Don't forget to walk to Bell's Tavern for dinner & drinks!!! The food is incredible & save room for the famous bread pudding...I DON'T EVEN LIKE BREAD PUDDING but this is in a class of it's own!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank guitarjane
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This inn opened around June of 2014. We found the room comfortable, clean, and nicely designed.
You can tell that when the rooms were designed with a lot of thought. Nice artwork in the room
Innkeeper is very FREINDLY and the town is a short walk. Dozens of restaurants within walking distance.
New Hope, Pa is a 10 minute walk.
Breakfast is coffee, Biscotti and fresh fruit.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mwalchak2013
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

The weekend of June 6th my husband and I were looking for a place to stay over the weekend at one of our favorite towns Lambertville, NJ and couldn't find a place since we waited until the last moment. A friend suggested the Bridge Street House and I am so happy she did. The accommodations were great and the keepers were so friendly and hospitable. I understand its newly owned and renovated but from the decor, cleanliness and comfort I had one of the most restful and comfortable weekend. I would recommend the accommodations.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Betancourt E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lambertville
The Lambertville House Hotel
Rodeway Inn & Suites - New Hope
Golden Plough Inn at Peddler's Village
Courtyard Ewing Princeton
The Temperance House Inn

Been to Bridge Street House? Share your experiences!