The Lambertville House Hotel
US$174
US$90
US$143
US$87
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown(Yardley)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$142
Hampton.com
US$174
US$132
All reviewscontinental breakfastcarriage housecharming hotelyogurtjetted tubon site parkingthe main streetfront porchacross the bridgegas fireplacecorner roomup to dateeasy walkking bedlarge bathroomhotel barpricey side
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Again Lambertville House was the perfect choice. This time for a weekend honeymoon for our son and his bride! The staff could not have been more kind or thoughtful, They sent a special welcome to the couple on arrival and champagne and strawberries during their stay.
As this is our families' favorite spot in Lambertville it was again,the perfect choice. The rooms with jacuzzi, and balcony are romantic. Of course all of New Hope and Lambertville are just outside.
Add the bar and restaurant, and it makes this a complete, romantic, convenient destination.

Room Tip: Just ask, they will give you their best available!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I recently stayed here with a friend for less than 12 hours and while the room was very nice it was definitely not worth what we paid. We were only there for five minutes to check in and then to sleep much later that night and the common area and the room were both very nice. The bathroom was large as was the jetted tub/shower combo. The bed was too hard for my taste but I slept just fine considering how tired I was. My only complaint is the price because I just don't see how they can justify their rates. I'd be happy to go back because the room was nice but I won't pay that much in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Christine H
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This is our 6th time back here. We booked an overnight stay from May, 2nd to May 3rd for our anniversary in he king balcony courtyard view suite. As always this place never disappoints. Very friendly front desk and staff. Guests services are quick to accommodate your needs such as more pillows and ice or anything if needed. The room is always spotless and beautifully decorated. I love the beds and down pillows. We have eaten here at the Left Bank Bistro every time, whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner and have never been disappointed. This trip we had dinner there and the Martinis were great. The hummus was the best I have ever had. My husband ordered the smoked salmon BLT which was ridiculously delish. They had so much salmon on it we could have made two more sandwiches out of it. I ordered the scallops with basmati rice and roasted veggies. The freshest day boat scallops EVER and cooked to perfection. The rice and veggies were outstanding as well. I'm looking forward to our next trip back here.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2013

My wife and I have been coming here I believe for 15 years. I was surprised at how much it has changed over the years. The front desk person at check-in was rude. The housekeeper sat in the closet on the third floor (next to the elevator) talking extremely load on a cell phone for about an hour an half. (echoed through the hall) The Jacuzzi needs replacing. To top it off, the room across the hall was having a party that night. We will try it one more time due to the fact we have had such good experiences in the past there. Hopefully they will address these issues.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Milhollen
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Excellent service at the front desk. Attentive greeting and answered all questions and went out of their way to be helpful. Terrific accommodations-clean, neat, romantic. Terrific location in the middle of Lambertville and in walking distance to many shops, restaurants, and attractions. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple