“Love the homemade pasta and fish.”

DeAnna's Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 50 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2012

My wife and I recently dined at Deannas and really appreciated the homemade pasta rather than the boxed version served in many restaurants. As well the homemade sauce was delicious atop it. We each had fish courses which we cooked perfectly...moist and tender. We shared the eggplant neopolitan and it was plenty for both of us. The complimentary warm bread was appreciated but we did have to try one of their homemade desserts. The riccota cheesecake was to die for. We also really liked the wine list because it had a lot of good values.

2  Thank OliverNewJersey

Reviewed 18 November 2012

I've been to DeAnna's many times and I have always had awesome, authentic, fresh, and creative Italian dishes. The services has always bent over backwards to be accommodating and friendly. I will certain be back and will recommend DeAnna's to all of my friends and family. Keep up the good work.

2  Thank Steven M
Reviewed 10 November 2012

We like to go in the warmer months and sit outside. The food is good so is the bar. We like the fact that they kept some of the original bar that was I.n town for so long.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

If you are seeking an evening out with friends to relax and enjoy the conversation, DeAnna's is not the restaurant of choice. The food was fair and the hospitality could only be described as rude and not accomodating. We spent in excess of $200.00 only to be told by the hostess that we had to give up our seats before one of the guests had even completed her tea following the main course. Probably because we had paid the bill. The foursome next to us were subjected to the same rudeness that we experienced. The restaurant makes some sort of claim to it's bar being similar to the 21 Club, presumably the NYC icon. It is certainly not in the same league and I am hard pressed to say it would be in the same ballpark. The hostess should think about getting some training in communication skills and learning to be more tactful. If you want authenic Italian food at a modest price go to Rick's also located in Lambertville. Otherwise save your money since it appears this restaurant is more interested in catering to a different crowd.

1  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We sat at the bar and the bartender was very rude!! It was like we were invisible. We finally got our drinks then ordered dinner. I was very disappointed with my meal so I told the bartender. He was so rude I got up and talked to the host and asked her may I speak to a manager and she said she was busy. She told me to stand on the side and she would get someone. My husband and I left because no one came to talk to us. We were very disappointed in our service. Very pricey to be treated with such rude behavior. Food was not good at all.Very disappointed.

1  Thank whocares3156