“Very disappointing”

DeAnna's Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 46 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I went to Deanna's years ago when it was on Main Street, in Lambertville, two times and I wasn't happy with the pasta dishes I had, especially since they advertise that the pasta was made there. So the other night I thought I'd try it again, I got a pasta dish with chicken and escole. Well the pasta was overcooked (very mushy), the chicken was tasteless and the escole was old and tough. However, the service was good.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank 98terry

Langhorne, Pa
“Back in Time.”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We were in Lambertville for a Grand Opening of a friend of mines second location. We went to DeAnna's because of a recommendation from one of the other guests at the opening. What a great place! It was like going back to the 1950's. The bar room was still in the 50's. The food was great, homemade pasta. The dessert was gelato made at the restaurant. The place was great and the food was really good. We will return again.

• Visited November 2013
Wall, New Jersey, United States
“Had a fabulous time here!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My wife and I spend a few nights in Lambertville every year for her birthday and this was the first time we had visited DeAnna"s. It was highly recommended by Craig at The Chocolate Box. We like to sit at the bar for cocktails prior to going to our table and Russell, the bartender was very professional and accommodating. While we were there, another couple came in and sat at the bar and after striking up a conversation with them, we found out that they were there for a birthday dinner as well. To make a long story short, the four of us ended up having dinner together and having a fabulous time. Our waitress was Julie who was very congenial, attentive, and fun! Everyone was very happy with their food. We have found a new place to dine in Lambertville and we have also found two new friends!

Newtown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Stepping back in time - in a good way.”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We really enjoyed this restaurant. Visited three times. The ambiance takes me back to the type bar/restaurant my husband and I loved to frequent where people talked to each other at the bar while sipping Martinis and fine wine, sampling oysters and shrimp! The tables are intimate and candle lit, the decor sooo interesting and ever changing, food is excellent and creative, live background music is really in the background and just jazzy or funky enough. Took friends there on our last visit and all were very happy! Highly recommend.

Ringoes, New Jersey
“Meh!!!!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Wanted so much to like this place....but unfortunately didn't turn out that way....Yes a very chic bar and great ambience but the food is less than average....Had very salty blue cheese salad and some tasteless Sicilian meatloaf....in yes...very watery red sauce....and not cheap......would not recommend....

4 Thank Fitedoc