“Taste of Asia”

Dining options: Reservations
Lawrence, New Jersey, United States
“Taste of Asia”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by my Japanese friend as a good asian lunch option. I enjoyed everything this place had to offer for lunch. You do get mix of Chinese, Tai, Japanese dishes on the menu which makes it interesting. Plenty of options for every budget, stylish modern atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Princeton, New Jersey
“a great place for fresh Sushi and a comprehensive Japanese and Thai dishes”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

great Sushi Bar with specials every night of the week.I had raw oysters which were prepared with a great sauce and tobiko.Also sweet shrimp and 2 toro were available.The menu features a wide variety of Japanese and Thai dishes.We sat at the Sushi bar and there is also the opportunity to sit at tables in one of three rooms.The sushi menu often includes uni (sea urchin) which was fresh and excellent.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank cheetah514
Lawrenceville, New Jersey, United States
“Not worth the wait or the money”
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

We ordered take out during a storm. We were told that the wait was over an hour which was understandable. But when it finally arrived it was not edible. We had to throw out most of it. What a waste of money, disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
Princeton, New Jersey
“I'm sorry I ever recommended this establishment!!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Can we rip the Trip Advisor sticker off of their window? What an unfortunate experience we had... if you think this is the "best" in the area, think again!
The service was INEXCUSABLE!!! Never in my life have I been spoken to in such a rude manner by an establishment, ever! After making a reservation on Thursday to dine on Friday night and reserving two orders of our favorite specials, we arrived at the restaurant to find that they did not honor the food requests. That would not have been a deal breaker (we have dined here regularly for several years and have had many other tasty dishes) but the young lady behind the desk literally getting in my face (I'm telling you, less than a foot between us) while crossing her arms on the desk in front of me and calling me a liar, stating that my husband did not reserve the food the night before, did this restaurant in for me for life. I have worked in restaurants, both as a hostess and in the kitchen. I would have been fired on the spot for speaking to a customer in this manner. Not only did this little girl create a scene in front of other customers, she lost clients for her bosses. There is no excuse for this behavior and, as I told the server when we departed, there are better places I can spend my money in this town.
May I HIGHLY recommend Mizu, it's right down the road and has fantastically delicious sushi with the nicest owners and staff - you'll be happy you went there instead!!!

• Visited May 2013
New Jersey
“The best sushi in town”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Their sushi is the freshest I have had in the Princeton area. It is a bit pricey but worth it for that special treat.

Visited November 2012