I have stayed in this hotel a number of times hoping that they will have addressed the wifi hacking issue. If you do not need the internet, this hotel is a good value. A couple of the front desk staff is excellent and the facilities have been recently renovated. But, my computer's norton firewall has recorded up to 340 hacking attempts in an hour here when I was logged on to the wifi. I have reported it to management and noted in in customer surveys. But nothing has changed over the last few months and I, sadly, have had to resort to staying someplace else since I need internet access for my work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the 100% Smoke-Free Red Roof Princeton we are located less than 6 miles from the New Jersey State Capital in Trenton and Historic Princeton. We are conveniently located off Route 1, near I-295. Come visit central New Jersey with its mix of educational locations, historical sights, fine dining and shopping and research facilities in all industries. The Inn is 5 miles from Princeton University, Princeton Theological Seminary, Westminster Choir College, Rider University and The College of New Jersey. Numerous Fortune 500 companies are all within 10 miles including Dow Jones, SAR, Bristol Myer Squibb, Pfizer, Novo Disk and Educational Testing Service. Shopping is close by with Mercer Mall, Market Fair, Quaker Bridge Mall and downtown Princeton. History buff? The American Revolution was saved at the Battles of Trenton and Princeton. Both these historical sites as well as Washington’s Crossing with a new Visitor’s Center and restored parts of the Delaware and Raritan Canal are within a 15 minute drive. Sports is also featured in the area. Several golf courses both public and private as well as Mercer County Park with tennis, biking, seasonal ice rink and walking trails offer outdoor activity year round. The Trenton Thunder, a New York Yankee AA team plays in Waterfront Park, a fifteen minute drive. The Inn offers Newly Renovated Rooms, complimentary WiFi access, free parking, lobby coffee, complimentary local and long distance calls. One well behaved pet is welcome at no charge. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will make sure to take care of all your needs to make you feel confident, significant and delighted. No matter what brings you our way, we thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Princeton and hope to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Princeton Hotel Lawrenceville
- Red Roof Inn Lawrenceville
- Lawrenceville Red Roof Inn