“Excellent Gluten Free!”

Chuckles Pizza and Pasta Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 95 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

My wife has #celiac so gluten free dining is always important and often a challenge. No challenge at Chuckles! We ordered and split the Gluten Free Pizza and the GF baked ravioli with marinara. Both were excellent! The service was top notch as well! Gluten Free or not I highly recommend Chuckles Pizza and Pasta!

1  Thank Scott G
There are newer reviews for Chuckles Pizza and Pasta Restaurant

Reviewed 21 October 2013

After winning a softball tournament the parents and the girls of the team wanted to have a celebratory dinner. On the recommendation of a local college student a group of about 20 of us descended upon "Chuckles" unannounced. Though an extremely shocked look on all the faces greeted us, they quickly recovered and were MORE than accommodating. A variety of food was ordered from pizza to sandwiches to dinners, on multiple check, & I heard no complaints. I enjoy trying different things & like to let the server surprise me with their favorite dish which tends to put them in a panic, maybe because I tell them their tip depends on it (jokingly). I do not remember the name of the dish (nor the name of the server, I apologize) but she brought be what I will refer to as a Tuna, Shrimp thing on Risotto. This was AWESOME!!!! I am not talking Chicken of the Sea either this was a piece of Tuna Steak Cooked the way it should be, seared on the outside, still red in the middle. NOT what I expected from a PIZZA and pasta restaurant. The only recommend to the restaurant would be to make the cut of the Tuna Steak just a little bigger. I want to thank the staff for putting up with us and hope our girls weren't to loud. When in the area I will stop on again, be it for lunch or dinner.

2  Thank JPMiller1165