“Delicious Dinner”
Review of Acacia

Acacia
Reserve with OpenTable
Acacia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 113 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Price range: US$19 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: "Inventive American Cuisine"- We are a BYOB restaurant.- We are closed Mondays.- We are less than a mile from Rt 95 and just a few miles south of Princeton. - We have free parking.- We are street level and easily accessible for wheelchairs.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We thoughlly enjoyed our delicious dinner at Acacia. The crab cakes we're delicious and the service was great!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Lauren took great care of me as I planned catering from Acacia for an event at a nearby Inn. She helped refine my selections and ensured we had a nice variety to please everyone in our group. She was always responsive in email and over the phone, and on the day of the event, everything arrived as expected and was perfectly set up for us to enjoy. Very little effort required on my part!

The food was fabulous! We especially enjoyed the tasty eggplant rollatini and the steak, which can be tricky to serve in a buffet — but was tender and delicious. The Caesar and fresh pear salads were both great. We also enjoyed a pasta and the chicken francaise.

Thank you, Acacia and Lauren!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A very nice Family Dinner with some very tasty items.
I loved the asparagus soup and my veal chop.
Good service and an energetic crowd.
BYOB always allows us a great wine choice.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We have been to Acacia many times over the years and it's gone through many different styles/cuisines. It having been a while since our last time we decided to go back for an early dinner here with family at 5:30. Only 1 other table at that time was occupied and our server gave us lots of time to talk and explore the menu. It's always nice not to be rushed and the room did not fill up (5 other tables occupied while we were there) but it did take an inordinately long time for dinner to come out after our appetizers. Not having dessert we were there 3 hours, so plan your night. Service was fine and as I say not rushed but not as crisp as our past trips. Why I'm only giving it an average is due to the Seafood Risotto. Normally if I order risotto, I expect to be made from Aborrio rice and not long grain rice. Must be a new technique being used for risotto? Also if the menu description indicates there are to be tomatoes and crispy shallots I expect all the items listed on the menu to be included in the presented dish. Everyone else had the crab cakes and that would have been a better choice. Beware if you decide to order the risotto.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Really nice place. A favorite for special occasions or just for lunch. Worth a stop when you are in the area.