“We like it”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My husband gets his bike serviced a few miles away from here, so we come and eat, we enjoy it, never had a problem

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have some severe food allergies. When I explained to the waitress that tomatoes could not touch my food or I would end up in the emergency room she proceeded to give me a speech about how she hates customers with allergies. She went on to say that she could tell the kitchen but couldn't make them do anything. I have never encountered anything like this. Servers and restaurants are usually very understanding. I will never go here again. If you have food allergies you should avoid this diner.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We used to look forward to eggplant parm at "The Wheel." When we recently ordered it, it came with mashed potatoes, even though the menu said it was served with pasta. So, the server said we could have pasta. When it arrived, there was no sauce on it. And the eggplant didn't have enough sauce to put on the pasta. The matzoh ball soup was lukewarm. We'll never go back.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

One of the best diners in area. Very clean and quick service. They don't skimp on the meal portions. They also have an excellent breakfast menu.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

As a tradition, my wife and son, who recently graduated from college, have been going to Spinning Wheel diner for breakfast since he was in Kindergarten. The food and service were always excellent and the staff very attentive, that is until yesterday which was the official end of their school year breakfasts together. Right off the bat, the hostess had an attitude when she brought my son hot chocolate rather than chocolate milk which he ordered. When my wife and son corrected her (totally understanding mistakes happen), rather than apologizing, she insisted he ordered the hot chocolate (on an 80 degree day I might add). Terrible attitude which put a damper on their breakfast and whatever happened to the customer is always right?