“Excellent Hospitality”

Courtyard Lebanon
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lebanon
“Excellent Hospitality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed this weekend for a Diamond Nation Baseball Tournament, and it lives up too the high standards of the Marriot franchise. Yes, the pool may have been on the small side but it was more than suitable for our large group of children. The hotel staff went over and above the normal hospitality needs to make our stay as comfortable and fun as possible!

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Herbert D, General Manager at Courtyard Lebanon, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Hello Mottman11801,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor! More importantly thank you for choosing the Courtyard Lebanon as your destination. We are always pleased to have Diamond Nation teams visit us here at the hotel and by ensuring that your stay was top notch makes myself and the leadership team super excited.

Thank you and we hope to see you again here at the Courtyard Lebanon!

Courtyard Lebanon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
NJ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

This property is located in a corporate office park on an entrance ramp to I-78. On weekends, however, it is one of the preferred hotels for Diamond Nation, a baseball complex about 10 miles away. The property itself is clean, reasonably up to date and provides free in-room internet access, which cannot be said of all Marriott properties. The restaurant has limited hours, as does the bar, but the drinks were drinkable if not exciting.

We were on the 2nd floor in a 4 story building. All night long we listened as the guest in the room above stomped about. We called the front desk in an effort to have it stop, but nothing appears to have been done in response and the noise from above continued into the small hours of the morning. Early this morning, the noise from the adjoining room, including the voices, was sufficiently audible that it woke us up. This property is NOT well insulated.

We had a room with two double (not queen) size beds and a pull out sofa. The sofa bed was miserably uncomfortable. The cost was $170 for the night - significantly over priced for what it was.

Room Tip: Demand a room on the top floor. Don't stay if you can't get one!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Lisa446
Herbert D, General Manager at Courtyard Lebanon, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Greetings Lisa446, Thanks for taking the time to write a review regarding your experiences at the Courtyard Lebanon. I am truly happy that you found the hotel clean and up to date as we pride ourselves on hotel cleanliness and making sure our building is well maintained.

As for the noise complaints, for that I do apologize. We do have occassions where some of our guests make a bit more noise than they should and we do try our best to make sure we keep noise levels to a minimum. We patrol the floors and provide consistent hotel presence to ensure our guests leave happy.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity as we pride ourselves on continuing to drive repeat business as many of our guests are regulars who love staying here.

Kirkland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

Nice location, well-situated for easy access to highways, state routes, and Lebanon. Nice-looking property. Surprisingly noisy room -- the mini-fridge was deafening (I had to unplug it), the ice machine and elevator sounded like they were in the room, not outside. And I heard everything outside the room too, as if the windows were open (and I checked -- they weren't!)
The breakfast was nice -- good selections, nice flavors, albeit rather slow. Good staff.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Greetings J C,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here at the Courtyard Lebanon!
I am sorry that you experienced some noise issues. That is something that we are currently addressing at the Hotel. We have updated most of our out of date in room fridges, and we serviced our Ice Machines recently as well to ensure they are less disruptive.

I am happy you enjoyed your breakfast exprience! We have recieved many positive reviews about our Bistro Breakfast Execution.

Herbert Duarte
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

We just stayed here for two nights for a wedding and had a great experience. The women who checked us in was very friendly and seemed totally understanding of the crowd she was going to have since there were two wedding parties staying there for the weekend. I haven't stayed at a Courtyard in years so I didn't realize they'd updated their whole lobby experience and I really like what they've done. There were lots of places for our group to congregate both inside and outside. And the food, drink and bar options were great to have right there onsite.

The room itself was updated and very clean. Thank goodness for the amazing blackout shades to let us sleep later than we usually do.

Because we were part of a wedding party we were up pretty late in the lobby of the hotel and outside on the patio area and the hotel staff were totally polite and accommodating.

The only snag our group experienced was not having enough rooms available at check-in time. One of our friends couldn't get into their room at 4pm and had to leave for the wedding shortly after so they ended up checking in when we got back after midnight. The hotel staff blamed it on the weddings but surely they knew they were fully booked for the weekend and could have hired more housekeeping staff to turn the rooms over in time.

Overall a great experience and a place I'd be happy to stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Greetings,
Thank you for your response and review on TripAdvisor!
We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide a comforting and welcoming experience.
We welcome all of our guests to enjoy the newly renovated space and I am excited that you took advantage of all the offerings.

As it pertains to room availability we did have some tight turns in June due to fluctuating departure times for groups in house, but I am happy that you still enjoyed your stay!

Herbert Duarte
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

Stopped through on business and it is exactly what you would expect for a Courtyard. The room was clean, well kept, and in good working order. They had recently upgraded all the TVs which was nice. The bistro lady downstairs was nice and always had breakfast waiting. If in the area I would gladly return.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Herbert D, General Manager at Courtyard Lebanon, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Greetings and thank you for providing feedback regarding your visit to the Lebanon Courtyard.
I am truly happy that we were able to provide a great stay and that your lodging needs were exceeded. You are welcome to return at any time!

Thank you!
Roswell, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

But noisy and no jacuzzi. Other than that the service is excellent, the rooms are clean and everything works. No surprises to report, the could use more power outlets by the bed and I wish Marriott would get with it on TV channels. Bot all in all a good hotel that I will use again if I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

Chose this hotel only for the reason that I was attending a business meeting in the hotel, there really is no other reason to be in this area. Checked in at 8pm on a Tuesday evening, went to freshen up before grabbing something to eat, and there was no hot water. I really did not pay attention to this as I was tired and hungry, I stayed hungry…it took 20 minutes to get a turkey sandwich from the Bistro in the hotel. When I questioned the waitress as to where my meal might be, she said oh no I did bring you your meal. Really??? The next morning, Cold shower, that got my attention, seems they were having a problem with the heating system for the hot water. No hot water also meant that paying extra for the “spa” room with Jacuzzi tub was a waste of money. The next day after many long meetings the water was luke warm but now the cable service was out and stayed out for the night and next day.
The one good thing about the hotel was my room was very clean when I checked in, that was good because the next day all that happened in my room was the bed was made, sort of, the blankets were straighten and the pillows left on the floor. Wet towels and the soap were removed and not replaced. My room key also stopped working , it was the wifi type of key, and guess what, the key machine was also not working for the next half hour, and I could not get in my room.
I did not bother to complain, mainly because the line at the front desk was long and full of people complaining. I must say that the staff stayed very friendly and was very good at smiling and telling everyone that they were so sorry.
Did not use the pool, really did not need more cold water, and it is very small.
Also only one small mirror in the room that is over the sink.
Think I’ll be passing Marriott Courtyards by for a long time.

Room Tip: the spa room might have been nice if there was hot water
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank LydiaN514
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater
#1 of 3 in Flemington
HYATT house Bridgewater
HYATT house Bridgewater
#1 of 6 in Bridgewater

Been to Courtyard Lebanon? Share your experiences!