“nice place”
Review of Courtyard Lebanon

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I needed a place at least halfway between home and my final destination this fit the bill. I checked in late and left early, so I was only there a short time but what I saw was all good. Check in went pretty quickly and the staff was courteous.

When I got to the room it was a good sized room that was clean and had no funny smells. The beds and linens were in good shape, so I fell asleep quickly and woke up fine the next morning. The AC is a bit on the noisy side, but it didn't keep me from falling asleep.

I would go back and and would not hesitate recommending it to anyone who is looking for a clean and not to expensive place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Herbie D, General Manager at Courtyard Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Greetings,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience here at the Courtyard Lebanon. I am super happy that we were able to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. I am fully aware that there are always other options in the area and I am happy you chose us!

Hope to see you again,

Respectfully,

Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I stayed overnight 10/4/13 ... Room was excellent..
NOISY from Route 78... ASK TO STAY off the HIGHWAY side...
We also had hotel noises which were quite annoying throughout the night which made for a disturbing sleep... lady next to us coughing as if she were in our room..
there were also water from other toilets as if in our room...
Overall very nice and convenient for our kayak in round valley Friday evening and early Saturday
would stay again and ask for off the highway !!!!
and perhaps a less traffic area !!!

Room Tip: ask for off the highway
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Lebanon C, Manager at Courtyard Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2015

Thank you for the review and for staying here with our property. We look forward to your return to provide you with a problem free stay. Thank you again..

Reviewed 14 September 2013

My first experience is great. Staff, Rooms, and surroundings are also great. I stayed for approx. 6 nights there, and no complaints. This place is on the highway and away, something like a secluded place. If you are planning for a Group night out, this is a great hotel to stay in with facilities like spa, swimming pool, Garden area etc..

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 September 2013

One night stay in beginning of August.
Room was clean and comfortable. Marriott is doing a nice job of refurbing their properties and all in this room seemed brand new, comfortable, clean and stylish.
Was a little leery checking in as lobby and outside were overrun with young kids running around (and it was around midnight!)...I guess related to nearby baseball complex. Room was quiet however.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I've been to this hotel a number of times and each experience has been great. The staff is courteous and helpful. The rooms and community areas are clean and comfortable. I'm looking forward to my next stay in Lebanon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for staying here at the lebanon courtyard. It was a pleasure serving you and having you here on property. We await your return to display our satisfactory service.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Stayed this weekend for a Diamond Nation Baseball Tournament, and it lives up too the high standards of the Marriot franchise. Yes, the pool may have been on the small side but it was more than suitable for our large group of children. The hotel staff went over and above the normal hospitality needs to make our stay as comfortable and fun as possible!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Herbert D, General Manager at Courtyard Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Hello Mottman11801,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor! More importantly thank you for choosing the Courtyard Lebanon as your destination. We are always pleased to have Diamond Nation teams visit us here at the hotel and by ensuring that your stay was top notch makes myself and the leadership team super excited.

Thank you and we hope to see you again here at the Courtyard Lebanon!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This property is located in a corporate office park on an entrance ramp to I-78. On weekends, however, it is one of the preferred hotels for Diamond Nation, a baseball complex about 10 miles away. The property itself is clean, reasonably up to date and provides free in-room internet access, which cannot be said of all Marriott properties. The restaurant has limited hours, as does the bar, but the drinks were drinkable if not exciting.

We were on the 2nd floor in a 4 story building. All night long we listened as the guest in the room above stomped about. We called the front desk in an effort to have it stop, but nothing appears to have been done in response and the noise from above continued into the small hours of the morning. Early this morning, the noise from the adjoining room, including the voices, was sufficiently audible that it woke us up. This property is NOT well insulated.

We had a room with two double (not queen) size beds and a pull out sofa. The sofa bed was miserably uncomfortable. The cost was $170 for the night - significantly over priced for what it was.

Room Tip: Demand a room on the top floor. Don't stay if you can't get one!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa446
Herbert D, General Manager at Courtyard Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Greetings Lisa446, Thanks for taking the time to write a review regarding your experiences at the Courtyard Lebanon. I am truly happy that you found the hotel clean and up to date as we pride ourselves on hotel cleanliness and making sure our building is well maintained.

As for the noise complaints, for that I do apologize. We do have occassions where some of our guests make a bit more noise than they should and we do try our best to make sure we keep noise levels to a minimum. We patrol the floors and provide consistent hotel presence to ensure our guests leave happy.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity as we pride ourselves on continuing to drive repeat business as many of our guests are regulars who love staying here.

Herbert Duarte jr

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Hampton Inn Clinton
Hampton Inn Flemington
#1 of 3 in Flemington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bridgewater / Branchburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bridgewater Branchburg/Somerville

Been to Courtyard Lebanon? Share your experiences!